Wednesday, November 4, 2015

An (Early) Letter to Santa (Bonus Blog!)




Dear Santa,

I hope you don't think me forward, but Christmas is only 51 days away and there are so many things I want! But instead of burdening your elves with yet another Christmas gift order, I thought I'd give you a helpful tip...

I'm sure Mrs. Claus has already told you about the "Ladies on the Loose - Christmas by Candlelight" event. But I know you're busy so here is a reminder from me. :) You're sure to find just what I want! It's THIS weekend--November 7th in downtown Zimmerman, MN. I know this is short notice, but when you go, you'll find fabulous deals on local, handmade items, prizes, lunch and drink specials at all the amazing shops! And you'll be getting me just what I want! 

**If you whisper the secret word "jolly" while your checking out - you'll get extra discounts and gifts. 

The stores participating are: 
Sassy Bean BoutiqueZimmerman Floral and GiftsNelson Nursery/Garden Center of Zimmerman, MNThe Shoppes on FremontRamshackled TreasuresWild Poppies BoutiqueAngeno's pizza / Zimmerman Bar & Grill

You got all that, Santa?

Sincerely,

A Ramshackled Treasures Shopper


P.S. If you're not sure what to get me, I've enclosed pictures of the items I want that are at Ramshackled Treasures today! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment